Service providers in our community have an array of volunteer needs. The following list is just a broad overview of current volunteer opportunities at select organizations:
- Help collection donations of furniture (by collecting them or helping with pick ups and deliveries)
- Help move people into their new homes
- Assist with Resource Shelters
- Help with shelter transportation
- Put together welcome home kits
- And more
Park Center is looking for a dedicated volunteer to assist them with their clothing closet. This opportunity is every Monday from 9:00-12:00. If you are interested, please contact Beverly Grant at 615-517-2896 or email her at Beverly.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Logging and sorting donated items
• Filling backpacks
• Picking up donated items
• Serving as a donation site (businesses and offices)
• Homeless outreach with Colby’s Army staff
• Canvassing stores, businesses, and churches for donations
How’s Nashville partners are welcome to send their volunteer opportunities to email@example.com.