How’s Nashville is a collaborative, community-wide effort that is part of the 100,000 Homes Campaign, a national movement that has housed more than 100,000 vulnerable and chronically homeless individuals and families across the nation in between 2010 and June of 2014.
The Metropolitan Homelessness Commission provides planning and coordination and serves as the campaign’s backbone organization.
A Steering Committee consisting of partners from the nonprofit, private, and government sectors oversees the activities and programs of the campaign.
Workgroups are formed around different focus areas including Housing, Data & Cost Savings, and Outreach & Support Services.
How’s Nashville Partners
- Catholic Charities
- Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency (MDHA)
- Mental Health Cooperative
- Nashville Cares
- Open Table Nashville, Inc.
- Park Center
- Safe Haven Family Shelter
- Veteran Affairs
Additional Partner Organizations (in alphabetical order):
- Center for Independent Living of Middle Tennessee
- Colby’s Army
- Community Resource Center (CRC)
- Elmington Property Management Co
- Enfield Management Co
- Evergreen Real Estate
- Family and Children’s Service
- Harold Plemmons
- Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center, Inc.
- Metro Social Services
- MissionPoint Health Partners
- Nashville Downtown Partnership
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry
- Nashville Rescue Mission
- Neighborhood Health
- Oakpoint Real Estate
- Oasis Center
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Randy Phillips
- Raskin Holdings
- Room In The Inn
- Salvation Army Nashville
- St. Thomas Health
- Southern Alliance for People and Animal Welfare
- Street Works
- Tennessee State University
- The Contributor
- The Open Door Nashville
- TN Fair Housing Council
- TriStar Centennial Hospital
- University Community Health Services
- Urban Housing Solutions
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Volunteer Properties
A How’s Nashville partner either:
- Actively participates toward meeting the goals set by the How’s Nashville partners;
- Donated a housing unit for the campaign; or
- Organized as a group to help raise funds to cover move-in costs.
If you have any questions on how to become a partner or if we have inadvertently left you off this list, please contact Judith Tackett at 615-880-2360 or email her at email@example.com.