How’s Nashville is a collaborative, community-wide effort that is part of the 100,000 Homes Campaign, a national movement to house 100,000 vulnerable and chronically homeless individuals and families across the nation by July 2014.
The Metropolitan Homelessness Commission provides planning and coordination and serves as the campaign’s backbone organization.
A Steering Committee consisting of partners from the nonprofit, private, and government sectors oversees the activities and programs of the campaign.
Workgroups are formed around different focus areas including Housing, Data & Cost Savings, and Outreach & Support Services.
How’s Nashville Partners
- Open Table Nashville, Inc.
- Park Center
- Veterans Affairs
- Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency (MDHA)
- Mental Health Cooperative
Additional Partner Organizations (in alphabetical order):
- Colby’s Army
- Community Resource Center (CRC)
- Evergreen Real Estate
- Family and Children’s Service
- Ghertner and Company
- Harold Plemmons
- Metro Social Services
- Nashville Cares
- Nashville Downtown Partnership
- Nashville Rescue Mission
- Operation Stand Down Nashville
- Randy Phillips
- Raskin Holdings
- Room In The Inn
- Safe Haven Family Shelter
- Southern Alliance for People and Animal Welfare
- Tennessee State University
- TN Fair Housing Council
- United Neighborhood Health Services
- Urban Housing Solutions
A How’s Nashville partner either:
- Actively participates toward meeting the goals set by the How’s Nashville partners;
- Donated a housing unit for the campaign; or
- Organized as a group to help raise funds to cover move-in costs.
If you have any questions on how to become a partner or if we have inadvertently left you off this list, please contact Judith Tackett at 615-880-2360 or email her at email@example.com.