The following list of documents provide resources for landlords who consider partnering with the How’s Nashville campaign:
- Letter from Kirby Davis of First Management Services to landlords: Hows Nashville First Management Criteria
- Eligibility criteria list suggested by the How’s Nashville campaign: Eligibility_Criteria_042213 (2)
- Section 8 Housing Voucher information, which is also called the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Section 8 inspection information: Housing Quality Standards Check List Brochure
- Fair Housing Act letters and opinions from the Tennessee Fair Housing Council: TN Fair Housing Council Letter FHA and the 100,000 Homes Campaign: 2011.02.08 Opinion Letter w. Attachments
If you have any questions, please call Deon Trotter, housing and outreach coordinator of the Metropolitan Homelessness Commission, at 615-862-6417 or email him at email@example.com.
You can reach the Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency Rental Assistance Office at 615-252-6500 or by emailing Section8@nashville-mdha.org.